Saturday, June 5, 2004

Another Friday...

Went out today again. First, I went to Plaza Ampang with some interactors. I don't think I'm sociable today. Got to know their names, but didn't really talk to the new ones whom I met today. What a loser! Haha... By the way, Ms. Charanjit suddenly called me. She said that she has rejected my picture and called me to send a few more to her. But I'll do that tomorrow, I was way too tired today and I was home only after seven!

~ After Plaza Ampang, I went to Montaine again today. The instructor, Mr. Golbie (forgive me if I spelt your name wrongly) taught me a few more exercises. It was cool. I started off with 2 instructors helping me with the bicycle machine. it was quite embarrassing. Lolz. And one again, I didn't get to try the sauna and the jacuzzi. I'll try that this Sunday, hopefully.

Then, I went to my mom's shop again to have my lunch at 3.30p.m.! Had wanton mee. After that, I went to Sungei Wang again, as usual. Bought a face towel and a body towel. Sungei Wang wasn't that crowded today. But the jam was terrible when I went home.

~ Yesterday, I bought the new issue for Newman and Rodale's Men's Health. Argh... when I flip to the page about new gadgets in town, it reminds me of my dream phone, Nokia 7200. I wonder when will I get that phone. I'm just short of money nowadays! Anyone wants to donate some money to me?!

No comments: