Thursday, November 24, 2005

AMAs '05

Since I woke up pretty early today, I turned on the TV right away. Luck was siding me, as American Music Awards '05 just started minutes ago. Although I missed the starting, the show still delivered excitement and happiness. I gotta congratulate Shakira on winning Best Latin, Destiny's Child on scooping Best Album and Group for Soul-RnB category, Mariah Carey on stealing Best RnB Female, Green Day on winning Best Pop-Rock Album and finally Kelly Clarkson on grabbing the title for Best Adult Contemporary and Text-In Award. Oh, and Missy Elliott on scoring an award for Best Female Rap too. There were some spectacular performances this year - The All American Rejects, Lindsay Lohan, Ciara, Bow Wow, Omarion,etc. - but others just bored me down - Hilary Duff, Rolling Stones, Sheryl Crow, etc.

After the show ended at 12, another boring Wednesday officially started with the normal routine. Online, eat, revision, music lesson, and the cycle continues. Maybe I should just watch another movie tonight since I downloaded loads of them.

Robots (****) - Yet another good animated movie to date. The idea is original, characters are weird but funny, and the pace of the story is just right. A heart-warming movie that will can easily appeal to kids and adults who are still youthful at heart. Best part of the movie is definitely the rendition of Britney's Hit Me Baby One More Time dance routine. I burst out in laughter during that scene. Besides, the movie ended on a high note; a musical closure.

Anyway, I found this picture in my file the other day. It has been what... roughly 3 months since I left Japan. I miss the relaxing, stress-free, nobody-knows-me-so-i-can-do-anything-i-want-without-boundaries sort of life there.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: