Friday, November 18, 2005

Wilson and George's Birthday!

Tomorrow will be the last day of my 3rd semester for my foundation. It's as if that it was just yesterday when I had my orientation from my seniors on the first day of college. Anyway, a small celebration for 2 birthday boys, Mr. Wilson and George was held today during economics tutorial. Making full use of the time left, we took some pictures for remembrance.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire starts screening today. I bet Potter fans are very excited about it. Although I don't consider myself a PF, I can hardly wait to watch it too as 2 of my friends claim that the movie is awesome. :)

Alright, that's all for today. Couldn't post any longer because there is an important presentation tomorrow that I have to prepare for.

No comments: