Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Rewind to Rintisan!

Apart from the stress that I got from UPSR examination, standard 6 was one of the best schooling levels in my life. I got to meet some great teachers. For instance, Cik Samsiah, Pn. Rosinah and Pn. Dina. I might have been forgotten by them, but I think I will remember them for the rest of my life. Anyway, why am I suddenly having a flashback? Well, I was flipping through a magazine called Rintisan, the official school magazine for my batch only at that time. It contains biodatas, poems, selected essays, etc. It's funny how people have walked and chose the diverting paths in their lives.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeap, that's me. The resemblance is still there. Anyway, things had changed. I don't understand the reason I wanted to become a doctor at that time, but for sure I'm not going to live that dream now. As for the hobbies, I still favor internet surfing (friendstering), listening to music but not reading books or comics. Address remains the same, but nickname has changed to Kevin and not Kealvin as seen in one of the email addresses. Besides, both the email ads provided are dead ads; I don't use them anymore. Somehow I don't understand the initials for the 2nd one... P.S. icq is soooooo outdated today! Had switched to MSN!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Julia Lee. She changed so much! Hobi: Mengumpul setem? Lolz... that seems to be a popular hobby among kids during our generation. I remember collecting stamps too. My dad was very supportive as he sponsored the capital to obtain some of the first day covers and limited stamps. Haha and her ambition was to become a scientist... Things had definitely changed and now she's enrolled in a Business Foundation. And heck, she still uses that email address!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not much of a difference, Kelly looks the same to me. Still as cute as before. In my opinion, I think her hobbies remain unchanged. But, a new hobby that she has picked up will most probably be shopping I guess. And look, even since young she dreamt to be a businesswoman already. So all these years she has been walking on the right routes!

No comments: