Sunday, November 20, 2005

Goblet goblet!

Finally I've watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. In my opinion, the movie was way better than the 3rd instalment. With great actions, a little suspense elements here and there, and some humor, I will rate the movie a stellar ****. Most actors have improved their acting skills; they have become friends with the camera. Unfortunately, newcomer Cho Chang sort of spoiled some scenes with her less impressive, and almost fake acts. Well, lets just hope that in her upcoming movies, she will improve herself on that.

Alright, here are some of the pictures that I took yesterday after I reached home safely. Having said that, my collection has expanded by 35 pictures added.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: