Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Free myself...

Totally screwed up my economics paper today. The questions were tough; many indirect ones that leads to oblivion. Sir will be having a good laugh at all my answers and my English too. As I didn't have much time to finish 5 essays in an hour and 40 minutes, I had to scribble through, without considering the tenses or the right words to be used. And the graphs, I think I named some of them wrongly too. Ah not to forget the almost inaccurate definitions for certain terms in the economic context.

Ok, rewind... Business statistics exam was sort of okay to me. I expected harder questions such as those on Wilcosom test, sign test or those that requires the application of the correction factor. However, I'm grateful for the questions that I got since I knew the approaches to each question. Now, I'm just praying that all my calculations were correct.

I know many albums have been released lately. By this weekend, I shall write short comments on each albums that I've downloaded (oopz). Hm, the list includes Madonna's latest effort, Carrie's debut album and my favorite of all, Oral Fixation 2 by the one and only Shakira.

Man, I just can't wait to get over with English paper (tomorrow) and Accountings exam (Thursday). My cage will be broken by then, and I shall be released into the borderless blue sky.

No comments: