Thursday, November 10, 2005

Surprises.. with Quotations...

Surprises

Surprise #1 - James and Julia wore the same shirt today. Looks like they shared the same thought in the morning when they were choosing which shirt to be worn to college today. I bet both of them cherished the moments that will be remembered by them for the rest of their lives. It was funny to look at the expression on Julia's face when he stepped into the car today. Priceless I would say. All eyes were on them in college. Well, they managed the pressure very well, which is bravo for both of them. *Thumbs up*

Surprise #2 - It has been a doubt since days ago, but now the doubts are gone as I'm going to be an uncle next year. Damn, does that indicate that I'm aging already? Anyway congratulations to my sister and my brother-in-law. I feel so happy for them. They had been planning for this since months ago, and now their dream has finally came alive. It is a blessing that all of us are grateful for. I could sense the luck flying here and there in my house. Hopefully it will help my family from other aspects too.

Quotations

"The graph must be low"

"She should wear white"
"I don't want to see"
"Out of my face"

"Actually he's not bad"

"Charcoal & milk"

Explanations will not be given. Only Julia will know what those quotations actually mean. Well, you can guess the meanings if you want to.

No comments: