Sunday, November 13, 2005

Boring Saturday?

My mood has been unstable lately. Sometimes anger could just take over me, but of course it will be trapped within myself so nobody would notice. I blame it on the bad weather, sunny in the morning, rain in the afternoon, fine in the late afternoon, heavy rain in the evening, etc. At the same time, I put the blame on some personal matters too which I'm not going to mention. >< color="#ffc1c1">"And so what? My mama likes you... " Then, 1 more presentation to go which falls on Friday. And guess what, we haven't start on anything yet, not even a single slide. Lolz...

Occasionally, I do question myself about my life. "I don't think you're ready for this, I don't think you're ready for this..." Do people see me from the outside or form the inside? What if I had remained like the same person from last year, physically and mentally? What if I disappoint my parents in some ways and I'm driven away from home? What if my friends are gone and I'm left all alone. What if... the list goes on, and the end to it is very long way. Alright, I'm fine now.

"Say my name, say my name, if no one is around you, say baby I love you..."

No comments: