Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cosplay Party!

Luck has not changed. It has even worsened. Whilst I was doing the usual stuff with my desktop yesternight, suddenly it just jammed like nobody's business. I do realise that we're having public holidays, but jam shouldn't be occurring on computers. And ya know what? I tried to restart my computer, and it failed and failed and failed no matter how many fucking times I tried. So I gave it a rest till morning, and tried for the very last time. Still couldn't. Alright, finally after 2 years he will be sent for hospitalization.

Anyway, got my butt to Sungei Wang yesterday to catch my friend in a cosplay competition. It was a whole new experience for me as I've never been to one. However, the ambience was thoroughly disturbed by this insane lady in yellow (who can be counted as over friendly, and could be bashed up - remember the news quite a while ago where an over friendly supervisor was beaten up?), who was shouting and yelling or supporting you might put it constantly for each contestant as if she knows everyone there. Okay, perhaps she knows the characters that the contestants were portraying, but then she has to care about other audiences as well. Luckily, the competition only took up to 2 hours plus starting from 3 o'clock. Nevertheless, my friend did not make it to the finals. :( And one last thing, after everything wrapped up, I spotted the yellow insane lady chasing after her friend in public. Hahaha... she's crazy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the 10 finalists. She was the most "outgoing" one in the bunch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Also another finalist. She's cute, and kicks ass pretty well. Her fighting moves were really awesome.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The fav of the crowd but not joining the competition. Was there just to help out. Physically, he reminds me of Adrien.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Also another favorite but did not make the cut. Nana! Nana! Nana! (Um, and he's hot, isn't he?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally, my friend as Kakeshi. Bravo! Better not mess with the Ninja.

No comments: