Wednesday, December 27, 2006

He's leaving, we're singing.

Christmas season continues even after 25th. Got my ass to The Curve today for Redbox Karaoke with King Kong, Orang Utan, Sharky and Sabbie. It was actually a farewell karaoke session for Sharky, who would be leaving on the 1st of January for Kansas City, United States. We had lots of joy and fun with my bitch and I screwing much of the songs. That happens all the time anyway, making it less shocking to those who are already used to our style of having fun. So, 3 hours of singing, without extensions granted. Nonetheless, price of just 5++ per pax is still reasonable, but the promotion is ending soon after the ordinary school holidays. T_T

After everyone have left, King Kong and I grabbed our opportunity to show y'all the enthusiasm to camwhore wherever we are as the King and Queen. So, in just a short time, we took about 18 pictures only according to King Kong. That was after filtering out the bad ones. Bragging on no further, here are some of the pictures...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We're still maintaining out skills.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blue christmas. I'm blue.. dabadidadeba....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Queen, where are you?? I'm lost in the woods.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this picture lotz.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yea, lights. I just went from Jay Z to Cameroon Diaz, complexion-wise.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lastly, fashion watch. Hit or miss?

No comments: