Monday, December 25, 2006

I luv to draw.

Time is precious. Time is godly. Fate doesn't play time, it's the other way round. Destiny is being played. Isn't it? Anyway, I'm just trying to say that I'm wasting time no more! I'll do whatever I want to before it's too late. Hahaha, yeap. At least for now...

I remember when I was pretty young, I used to draw a lot. Had dozens sketches of Dragon Ball, the fad is that time. That startled my passion for drawing. Ever since, Art was one of my favorite subjects next to Math. However, entering secondary school, my passion started to fade slowly, for some unknown reasons. But getting back on the right path is critical and during this holiday, I'm starting to make use of the dusted thickly 2B pencils again. Looking at all my "masterpieces", I have to say that I'm quite a bad, untalented artist. But I still love drawing. :)

Anyway, here are some of my work... don't laugh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: