Tuesday, December 26, 2006

X'Mas activities.

Darkness exists before light. Christmas can turn out disastrous when things don't go our ways, run out of control and mislead into a path thick with fog. Either love the festive day or hate it. This year, I celebrated it in a rather similar way - which was heading to the club late at night with some boos. After deciding for quite a long time, we finally decided to step into Poppy Garden and Passion. Place was crowded as usual, but that applied only to Poppy, where the R&B music was played while Passion was more spacious with only a few on the dancefloor. The turn off was the trance and house music that was on air. Boo. I still don't get high with that type of music yet.

Anyway, while walking around there, noticed that this brand new club was flooded by "zombies". Aloha, the new club in town attracted me with its name itself, giving me an idea of a Hawaiian style beach club. The interior seems to be very sophisticated from the streets, with many patrons patiently and impatiently waiting at the entrance, waiting to be granted admission. One day, I'll try that club out. Oh, also had some friends over Espanda and Nuovo (was that correct?). It seems that the cover charge was only RM30 for both clubs. Hmm, but also according to my friend, clubbing in Espanda was boring at even 1.00a.m. Dancefloor was cold, as not hot chics were to spotted dancing raunchily or sensually... Guys will always be guys.

So, back to my experience in Poppy. The place there is cozy, with a blend of um, garden style of course. I enarly stepped into the drain in the garden where I could have possibly slipped and get myself proportionally wet from head to toe. That's one thing to watch out for when one is there. Then, there isn't a dancefloor in the compound of Poppy. Just dance anywhere you like. Not a good concept though. Spotlight is very important for clubbers, right? Nevertheless, the dancefloor can be found in Passion on the 1st floor. But like I've said, the music was a turn off for me, though I did dance a little and enjoyed myself. Heck, it was Christmas, and I was happy and entertained. And energy was almost drained completely.

Oh yea, there was this friendly girl over there who helped me taking care of my friends. She was quite observant to even notice that my friend was having an emotional breakdown. Gengz! After the whole club closed down at around 3.00a.m., met her once again at the exit/entrance and we bod bye to each other like there was a sore friendship between us. =)

Anyway, back to the main topic that I was supposed to be saying, during Christmas, there are some people who would be rejoicing and some of them would be as miserable as they could be. Why? Those who are celebrating, have no problems and predicaments that are stopping them from really enjoying themselves. Then, on the contrary, there are some who would worry and thin of their lives and the bad experiences that they have gone through. Let's say, a break-up a few days before Christmas. That would haunt 'em throughout the whole season, wouldn't it? Okay, let's not touch on death too, 'cause we all know how hard that would hit on us.

Then, certain lonely individuals would possibly go suffer a dark christmas, as they think that this is an important date to have someone accompanying them by their side. Assurance and security. Countdown with friends isn't enough. Loneliness is very subjective. Some would count on friends, some would opt for close companions or lovers. Having a pessimistic view is often bad. That's why I'm an optimistic person at most of the time, but not everytime. All these years, I had not have much fun except for this year actually. Christmas with friends do help I tell ya. It creates a warm Christmas that reaches out within the heart and soul.

Ah, crappy enough, I'll just move on to what I did today instead. I actually went to my friends house to join them for a dinner party. Bloated myself with the good food there - including fried chicken, roasted duck, sponge cheese cake, brownie, etc. - but without turkeys. Oh, and pumpkins. Wait, is that for Halloween? Nevertheless, the dinner was great!

After that, my friend made cocktails for the crowd (made out of 14 or so). Stood there, and watched carefully, hoping to learn something from him. Never been an alcoholic, but soon soulshifting into one. I love the one which was a mixture of soya bean and brady? Then, also tried the combination of Pepsi Twist, Vodka of Peach flavor and Vanilla flavor, and fresh orange juice. Turned out to be rather, less fantastic. Whilea bomb makes a loud explosion, this only does a small "pop".

Soon, everyone got into their gambling mode. Territories were divided into the cards and mahjong zones. Being a mahjong player, I stayed in that zone for most of the time. Only played 2 matches when my friend wasn't around, and I won money for both matches. Not bad for beginners. Had some good hand back then. Time struck like lightning without sound, quick yet unnoticed. Soon, it was already 4 o'clock in the morning, only to find that it was time for us to depart from the place, back to our home sweet homes. Was earlier than yesterday, when I reached home at about 6 after having a drink at BRJ with my friends until 5 or so. Again worn out tonight, I still find myself blogging at 5.44 in the morning. Has blogging became part of my life? Only time will tell.

By the way, here are some pictures that was taken a few days ago with my bitch and I at her crib after midnight. Enjoy~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
King Kong violated the rule - peace sign with a smile.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The devilish King Kong and Monkey is on their way to haunt you tonight! Beware!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying to be posh here. Hit or miss?

No comments: