Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Pangkor Part V

On the second night, we played an idiotic game where I came out with the punishments. In the end, I was the biggest loser, since I have the worst look ever despite losing for only a mere 3 times. You see, the loser's face gets drawn by the non-losers. Although I started with a winning streak of about 10 rounds, the luck turned 180 degrees with a gust of a quick breeze. Damn. Anyway, I won't upload any pictures taken for that. I looked too horrifying. So I shall just skip to the next day.

On the day after, which happened to be our last day as well, we happened to come across the notable Lovers Tree while we visited another temple. It was rather tough to get to the place, had to go through a short jungle-trekking session which had us sweated much under the fierce sun. Spent some time there before going back to the hotel to pack our bags and to head back to Lumut. Having said that, it marks the end of the Pangkor Trip.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: