Friday, December 1, 2006

Pangkor Part I

Hehe, 2 days update delay due to my laziness again. Anyway, Pangkor Trip was fun and exhaustive as expected. Spent an unbelievably great time there with Sharky, King Kong and Orang Utan. A day after we returned, my exam result was released. This time around, I seriously have to thank God for blessing me. You might recall that I once mentioned that I was on the verge of failing 2 subjects, Accounting and Business Law. Thank God I passed everything, which took me by surprise, and utmost happiness.

Day #1

From KL to Lumut, the bus trip took up to 4 hours as far as I can remember. Had lunch in KFC at the coast, before leaving for Pangkor Island in a ferry. Did nothing much on the first day. Went to the nearest beach, which sorta disgusted us with all the excessive, unnatural items along the shore. So, rather than spending time by the seaside, we made use of the pool in the apartment instead. God that drenched our energy for the whole day. Oh oh, not to forget, the day also marked my first encounter with bike, and also my first approcah in cycling. Didn't manage to do well yet. On the side note, people there are pretty helpful, as they voluntarily gave me tips and offered help to tutor me. Now, continue onto the pictures compiled on the first day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: