Friday, December 1, 2006

Pangkor Part II

Advancing onto the second day of our trip, we had a highly frantic day. Did many, many things, which I don't even sure where to start from. Of course, while everyone were asleep in the morning, I had another 2 hours of practice on cycling, since I needed the little extra effort to ensure that I learn how to cycle before returning the rented bikes at a later time. And hell yeah, although had many stutters along each cycle, I can proudly declare myself as an amateur cyclist now.

Anyhow, we traveled the island in a Saga on that day. It was rented at RM70 if I'm not mistaken. Pretty worthwhile as a one way trip using the cabs (which were infamously named the 'toot toots' by Sharky and Orang Utan) there would cost us at least RM10 even though the distance is a tad short. Here, you can see us visiting the Dutch Fort and the Batu Bersurat in the Fishermen's Village. Enjoy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: