Tuesday, May 8, 2007

3rd time??

Damn. It got me so many fucking days just to resolve my connection problem with Streamyx. No, it's not exactly their fault, but partially it is. Every report takes them 2 working days to look upon, which is considerate and reasonable, given that many users should have various problems with their connection as well. But it's pretty frustrating realizing that the core problem is faulty modem afterall after waiting for almost a week waiting for my connection to be fixed. Anyway, I'm happy that finally I can get back on track. With the new modem, it has sped up my connection twofold. So for the past few months, the slow connection was actually due to that bloody modem which should be forgotten anyhow.

Well, I was pitiful over that period of time. However, I just have to express greater sympathy towards the person who has pinned up this ad in my campus.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's really tragic. For the 3rd time? How unfortunate, really. Then, take a look at this...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Two idiots looking at cars at night where the spotlights are off. What could they be possibly be thinking? FIY, they're not thinking anything, since they can't think as print ads, right?

No comments: