Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nugeno Ad!

Been sick for a few consecutive days already. Was down with a fever which has already recovered, but I'm still having cold and a terrible throat. With more sneezing and hacks sweets, I think I should be able to recover quickly, hopefully by the end of this week, as it is constantly getting me tired and sleepy. Anyhow, I had been busy as well.

On Saturday, I had a delectation attending my Line Dance class. It was a two hours class, rather than the usual one hour. As it was a class meant for intermediates, I was ahving a hard time catching up on dances which I had never learned before. Screwed up most of the parts when we were practicing in front of the public in the foyer of California, Mid Valley. Definitely had a little embarrassment there.

Over the weekend, I was also over at The Curve to celebrate Adrien's birthday. Met many of his close peeps, Mas, Nas, Juliana, etc. They are really cool people, not to forget about their craziness and the ability to go completely outgoing and outdoorsy. On that day, Adrien found the shy side of me, which shouldn't occur as a surprise to majorrity who has been with me for a long, long time. Anyway, hope he loved the present that Tam, Ju and I got him. And hell yeah, he does live up to his nickname (Santa!). Although my birthday has long been over, he actually gave me a present on that day! Astonishing!

Time for some random pictures...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Local artists hardly get enough attention even when they go live. Andrew, from Malaysian Idol 1 is seen singing here in the Curve.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Love cupids are being challenged by an anonymous writer here, who cursed them to actually break-up within 2 months.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nobody could resist a bowl of ice kacang during hot weather. This is actually one of the best food in the Sunway Cafeteria.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Sunway campus is going through some renovation jobs. Whilst they are focusing on tearing down the hostels and tiling up the roads, the hideous walls are being ignored.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Accounting Information Systems and Financial Modeling (AISFM) is my least subject this semester. Seen here is the lecturer for the subject doing his usual than gin the hall.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was actually taken a while ago when I was still having my long hair. Spotted with me is sweet and lovely Kel in Maison on her birthday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lastly, everyone knows that I'm extremely afraid of aging. And these are the products that I use to keep my skin youthful although I'm only at the tender age of 20.

No comments: